Enfoque Ixcán is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your direct donation is completely deductible, and very welcome. You can review our current budget here. You can send a check of any size made out to “Enfoque Ixcán” to:
5784 SE Lexington Dr.
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Or you can support us online through PayPal with a one-time gift (or monthly, if you choose that option!):
Consider the possibilities of what your gift can do! Did you know that a gift of:
- $125 will pay for a cataract surgery and the required travel expenses.
- $65 pays for the surgery alone.
- $50 covers 10 pairs of prescription glasses.
- $46 – pterygium surgery (a commonly required surgery)
- $60 – travel costs to surgical location
- $15 – prescription glasses
- $ 1 – sun glasses
- $ 1 – eye exam
How does your donation help? Here’s just one example: Our Guatemalan partner Visualiza has built a clinic dedicated to care for the poor, providing eye surgeries at a significantly reduced cost. At this clinic $125 will cover a cataract surgery, plus food and lodging for the 3 days of follow-up care.This is an amount that at first glance seems minor, but is totally out of the reach of our patients – can you help us help them? This is just one of the many ways that your gift can significantly improve the quality of life for the people of the Ixcán.
YOU SHOP. AMAZON GIVES.
Enfoque Ixcán is happy to announce that we are a charity listed on AmazonSmile.
- Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Enfoque Ixcán whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support Enfoque Ixcán by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Take advantage of Amazon’s offer and help give the gift of sight!